Product details:Fractionated coconut oil,100% pure, natural
Botanical name: Cocos nucifera
Country of origin:Hainan,China
Method of extraction: Fractionated process
Part of the plant used:Coconut
Main ingredients:Caprylic acid 60%,Capric acid 40%
Fractionated coconut oil is an oil made from regular coconut oil.Both regular and fractionated coconut oils are great sources of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), providing fatty acids that contain 6 to 12 carbon atoms.Fractionated coconut oil is tasteless, odorless, and usually more expensive than regular coconut oil.It's very similar or even identical to MCT oil.
A process called fractionation is used to produce fractionated coconut oil. This method uses the different melting points of fats to separate them.That is why fractionated coconut oil is also liquid form in lower temperature.
1. Fractionated Coconut Oil is ideal for increasing topical essential oil distribution. To get the most out of your essential oils, dilute one part essential oil to five parts or more of Fractionated Coconut Oil depending on skin sensitivity.
2. Give your skin a smooth, silky, and healthy glow when you apply Fractionated Coconut Oil.
3. Odorless and colorless Fractionated Coconut Oil is ideal to blend with any essential oil.
4. Fractionated Coconut Oil can be used for a variety of hair benefits, including managing unruly hair and conditioning.
5. Use Fractionated Coconut Oil for a powerful moisturizer that will leave your skin looking soft and smooth without clogging pores and leaving oily skin.