Product details:Clary sage oil,100% pure, natural
Aroma:Bright, earthy, herbaceous, with a subtle fruity note.
Botanical name:Salvia sclarea
Country of origin:Xinjiang,China
Method of extraction:Steam distillation
Part of the plant used:Leaves and flowers
Constituents:Linalyl acetate, Linalol
Clary sage is a flowering herb. The essential oil is extracted from the leaves and buds of the plant has a clean, refreshing scent that you can use as a skin balm or gently inhale as part of an aromatherapy treatment.In medicinal applications, it was known to address female hormone-related complaints, such as nervous tension and negative emotions, hence earning another nickname: “The Woman’s Oil.”
1. Clary Sage Essential Oil is suited to both oily and dry skin types. It exhibits a cooling property that soothes skin afflicted with inflammation and it calms rashes.
2. Clary Sage Essential Oil works to eliminate or prevent the spread of harmful bacteria that can promote the development of fungal infections. When applied to wounds, bruises, burns, and irritations, it is known to prevent them from becoming septic, thereby facilitating the healing process.
3. Clary Sage Oil can prevent flatulence and facilitate the body’s elimination of gas in order to decrease the discomfort associated with
4. Clary Sage Oil is believed to stimulate and regulate the cycle while reducing any pain, such as cramping.
1. For a diffuser blend that is enriched with other mood-enhancing essential oils, combine 3 drops Clary Sage Essential Oil, 2 drops Orange Essential Oil, 2 drops Ginger Essential Oil, and 1 drop Bergamot Essential Oil.
2. To make a moisturizer with anesthetic effects that addresses redness and inflammation while soothing sore muscles, add 1-3 drops of Clary Sage Oil to a regular face cream or body lotion before massaging it in.
3. For an anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial scalp massage blend that addresses the problem of dandruff, dilute 5-6 drops of Clary Sage Essential Oil in 1 Tbsp. of gently heated Coconut Carrier Oil. Before showering, massage this blend into the scalp and allow it to soak for 30 minutes before washing it out with a regular shampoo.
4. For a massage blend that relieves cramps and pain, dilute 5 drops of Clary Sage Essential Oil with 5 drops of Jojoba Carrier Oil and massage it into the affected areas.