Product details:Almond Oil,100% pure, natural
Aroma: Almost Odorless
Botanical name:Prunus amygdalus dulcis
Country of origin:Hebei,China
Method of extraction:Cold pressed
Part of the plant used:Nuts
Crop season:All Year
Constituents:Linoleic acid,oleic acid
The sweet almond oil is extracted from the fruit of Prunus amygdalus dulcis.Sweet almonds are commonly used in gastronomy around the world and the sweet almond oil is traditionally used as carrier, in aromatherapy, in cosmetics and skin care because of its richness in vitamin E, B and minerals.Apart from these,sweet almond oil also can be used in Foods.
Benefits of Almond Oil 100 Pure
1. When used topically, our Sweet Almond Oil may heal superficial skin burns, soothe dry and chapped skin, as well as skin affected by eczema , dermatosis, and psoriasis.
2. When used in a aromatherapy massage, our Sweet Almond Oil may relieve muscular aches, pains, and soreness by relaxing muscle tension, tiredness, and knots.
3. When used in hair, our Sweet Almond Oil may slow hair loss, supporting the growth and maintenance of thick, soft, healthy strands. By reintroducing their natural protective oils, Sweet Almond Oil hydrates hair and the scalp to repair damage, dryness, and sensitivity.
4.When used medicinally, our Sweet Almond Oil works as a soothing agent to relieve skin rashes characterized by inflammation, irritation, roughness, soreness, and a burning sensation.
Uses of Sweet Almond Oil
1. Blend 5 drops of Sweet Almond Oil with 1 drop of Jojoba Oil and 2 drops of Honey, then slowly massage it into your skin in a slow, circular motion. Leave it on the skin for 10 minutes before rinsing it off with a mild natural skin cleanser.
2. A few drops of warmed Almond Oil applied under the eyes will gradually brighten them while reducing puffiness.
3. To enhance the body's overall systems, a blend of 90 ml of Almond Oil and 5 drops of Rosemary Oil can be used in a massage twice a week.
4.Adding 2 drops of Sweet Almond Oil and 1 drop of Rosemary Essential Oil to a natural shampoo can uplift the mood and naturally reduce hair loss by addressing scalp conditions that contribute to hair fall, such as dandruff.
5.To soothe rashes, chafing, and inflammation, dip a few fingers into a Sweet Almond Oil and apply it to the affected areas, leaving it on until it is completely absorbed by the skin.