Product details:Jojoba oil, 100% pure, natural
Botanical name:Simmondsia chinensis
Country of origin:Israel
Method of extraction:Cold Pressed
Part of the plant used:Nut
Crop season:All Year
Constituents:Gadoleic Acid (Eicosenoic Acid), Erucic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Palmitoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Behenic Acid, Vitamin E, and Vitamin B Complex.
Jojoba Oil is derived from the cold pressing of its nuts/beans/seeds. After they are placed in an expeller, the nuts have their oil pressed out by the mechanism’s screw. In this method, the oil does not heat up, as heat can cause the loss of some of its beneficial properties, which would render the oil less effective.
1. Jojoba Oil acts as a non-comedogenic, fast-absorbing yet long-lasting emollient that gently moisturizes, soothes, nourishes, and softens skin without leaving a greasy residue.
2. Jojoba Oil can balance skin’s oil production to reduce the effects of acne by eliminating excess natural oils in the pores.
3. Used in hair, Jojoba Carrier Oil can rejuvenate and promote its growth. It helps reduce oiliness on the scalp by regulating the production of sebum.
4. Jojoba Oil’s antiseptic and disinfectant properties can eliminate harmful bacteria on the skin. Simultaneously, it soothes inflammation, wounds, itching, dryness, and redness caused by skin conditions such as chaffing, chapping, burns, eczema, fungal infections, and psoriasis.
5. On acne-prone skin, it functions as a deep cleaning agent that clears blocked pores and soothes irritated skin with its anti-inflammatory properties.
1. To create a moisturizing face mask, a few drops of Jojoba Oil can be added to a facial clay and applied a few times a week.
2. For a moisturizer, Jojoba Oil can be mixed with a few drops of a soothing essential oil like Lavender then applied to the body after a bath or a shower for long-lasting hydration.
3. To make a natural makeup remover, a few drops of Jojoba Oil can be added to a cotton ball and wiped across the face with gentle pressure to remove foundation, blush, eye makeup, and lip color.
To clean and moisturize dry hair, a few drops of gently heated Jojoba Oil can be massaged into damp hair to soak into and condition the hair for a few minutes before rinsing it out thoroughly with shampoo.