Product details: Ginger Oil,100% pure, natural
Aroma: Warm, spicy, earthy, woody.
Botanical name: Zingiber officinale
Country of origin: Shandong, China
Method of extraction: Steam distillation
Part of the plant used: Roots and rhizomes
Crop season: August to December
Constituents: Zingiberene,gingerol, α-Pinene
Ginger oil is extracted from the ginger rhizome after a distillation process. Like other essential oils, it's very concentrated. Ginger oil has a distinct aroma that can be described as strong, warm, or spicy. As such, it's often used for aromatherapy. Cold pressed ginger oilcan also be used in a variety of applications in the skin and hair.
1. Ginger root oil may soothe redness and eliminate bacteria, especially redness and bacteria associated with acne.
2. By stimulating and improving circulation, Ginger Oil can enhance healthier hair growth.
3. Organic ginger oil's detoxifying and digestive properties facilitate the elimination of toxins and boost digestion.
4. For those with the intention of gaining weight, natural ginger oil may enhance the appetite.
5. Ginger root essential oil's expectorant property works to eliminate mucus from the respiratory tract and to effectively reduce symptoms of respiratory ailments, including breathlessness, cough, asthma, cold, flu, and bronchitis.
1. Diffusing 2-3 drops of organic ginger essential oil in a diffuser of personal preference may improve low libido.
2. For a calming and heartening diffuser blend with a tropical nuance that releases anxiety, fatigue, and sadness, combine and diffuse 3 drops Ginger Oil, 2 drops Orange Oil and 2 drops Ylang Ylang Oil,.
3. To avert or treat topical infections, dilute 1-3 drops of pure organic ginger oil in 1 tsp. of Coconut Oil – or other carrier oil – and gently massage it into the affected area.
4. For a hair mask that stimulates hair growth by boosting circulation to the scalp, combine 10 drops ginger herbal oil and 10 drops Jojoba Oil in a small bowl. In circular motions, massage this blend into the scalp and leave it on for 30 minutes, before rinsing it off in the shower and shampooing the hair as usual.