Product details:Lavender Oil,100% pure, natural
Aroma:Floral, fresh, sweet, herbaceous and sometimes slightly fruity. It can also be slightly camphorous
Botanical name: Lavandula angustifolia (officinalis,vera)
Country of origin:Xinjiang,China
Method of extraction:Steam distillation
Part of the plant used:Flowers
Crop season:May to July
Constituents:Linalyl acetate, Linalol
The true lavender(whole) is very aromatic. It is native from the Mediterranean region and it is now cultivated all over the world. Xinjiang province is major agricultural region in China
Lavender essential oil is colourless to pale yellow liquid with a sweet, floral herbaceous note. It is one of the main products used in perfumery the most representative components are linalyl acetate, linalool lavandulol and lavandulyl acetate.
1. Used medicinally, Lavender essential oil has been found to eliminate harmful bacteria, relieve muscle spasms, relieve flatulence, disinfect and soothe inflamed skin especially when resulting from a venomous, itchy bug bite, promote speedy healing of irritated and scarred skin, and to relieve muscle tension when used in a massage.
2. When used in aromatherapy, this mild sedative is reputed to reduce stress by relaxing the brain waves, which is also said to reduce cortisol levels that contribute to the stress hormone.
3. Used COSMETIC:Anti-septic, anti-inflammatory, deodorant, relieving, soothing, cytophylactic, cicatrisant.
4. Used ODOROUS:Anti-depressant, anti-rheumatic, anti-spasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, relaxing, sedative, soothing, nervine.
1. Used in aromatherapy, the fragrance is inhaled and scent receptors in the brain’s emotional powerhouse process the smell as calming, allowing the brain and body to relax. A few drops smoothed onto a pillow may promote faster onset of deeper sleep with a decreased number of sleep disturbances.
2. Diluted with a carrier oil and used topically, Lavender oil moisturizes chapped and aging skin. Its anti-septic and anti-fungal properties may help to reduce itching and swelling caused by insect bites.
3. As a spray, Lavender acts as a natural perfume and a non-toxic air freshener that creates a relaxing atmosphere, especially for the bedroom. In the bathroom, it can be sprayed onto towels for a fresh and calming scent.