Product details:Eucalyptus oil , 100% pure, natural
Botanical name: Eucalyptus globulus Labille
Country of origin:Yunnan,China
Method of extraction: Steam distillation
Part of the plant used: Leaves
Crop season:Sep.- Dec.
Chemotype: 1,8 cineol
The main constituent of Eucalyptus Oil is 1,8-cineole (70% or 80% )
Eucalyptus Essential Oil is steam distilled from fresh or partially dried Eucalyptus leaves. The geographical conditions under which the tree grows all have an impact on the yield of oil as well as the chemical composition.Although Australia is the origin and the leading source of Eucalyptus Oil, the Eucalyptus tree and its essential oil production spread to other parts of the world including Brazil, Europe, Greece, China, and India.
1. Eucalyptus Essential Oil is known for its ability to reduce or eliminate harmful surface and airborne bacteria, and infections upon contact.
2. The cooling scent of Eucalyptus Essential Oil is known to relieve mental exhaustion by boosting circulation to the brain, thereby stimulating the mind out of sluggishness, and rejuvenating the spirit.
3. Eucalyptus Oil effectively removes grease and grime, making it an excellent cleaning product for the kitchen.
4. As a natural insecticide, it is even known to have the ability to eliminate lice.
5. Added to warm baths, Eucalyptus Essential Oil’s analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties help to rejuvenate stiff and sore muscles.
1. A few drops of this invigorating oil placed in the hand while showering can be inhaled to promote a sense of vitality.
2. For relief from congestion, mix a few drops in a steaming bowl of hot water and lean over it to inhale the aromatic vapors with a towel draped over the head and bowl for a few minutes.
3. Diluted with a carrier oil and used topically in a moisturizer or a blended massage oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil’s stimulating properties may help to revitalize the skin and tired muscles.
4. Diluted with water, this spray can freshen the room and eliminate the body odors trapped in shoes and sports gear.