Product details: Tea tree essential oil, 100% pure, natural
Botanical name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Country of origin: Guangxi, China
Method of extraction: Steam distillation
Part of the plant used: Leaves and twig tips
Crop season: All the year
The main constituents of Tea Tree Oil are: α-pinene, β-pinene, Sabinene, Myrcene, α-Phellandrene, α-Terpinene, Limonene, 1,8-cineole, gamma-Terpinene, p-Cymene, Terpinolene, Linalool, Terpinen-4-ol and α-Terpineol.
Each Tea Tree leaf contains tiny sacs that secrete the oil, and natural tea tree oil is extracted through the steam distillation of the biomass consisting of Tea Tree leaves and twigs. The tree was used by the aboriginal people to treat infections. The odour is fresh spicy camphoraceous and the principal constituent is Terpinene-4-ol.
1. Organic tea tree oil can heal skin issues, making it an excellent additive for personal hygiene cosmetic products and toiletries such as bar soaps, face washes, body washes, shampoos, conditioners, deodorants, salves, moisturizers, massage oils, and nail conditioners.
2. Real tea tree oil's active chemical components contribute to its reputation as a powerful yet gentle immune system stimulant, as well as to its ability to reduce or eliminate harmful bacteria and infections upon contact.
3. Tea tree oil has analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, and antiviral properties. It is believed to increase cerebral blood flow, reduce tension headaches, and act as a cough suppressant.
1. A few drops smoothed onto a pillow may promote faster onset of deeper sleep by reducing anxiety and improving sleep quality.
2. By placing a couple of drops in a steaming bowl of hot water and leaning over it to inhale the aromatic vapors with a towel draped over the head and the bowl, pure tree oil can be used to clear up a sinus infection.
3. A homemade Tree Tree lotion can be made by mixing five drops of Tea Tree Oil with five drops of Lavender Oil and diluting the blend with one teaspoon of Coconut Carrier Oil.
4. A few drops of diluted pure oil tea tree oil can be gently applied to problem areas on the skin with a clean cotton bud.