Product details:Grapeseed Oil,100% pure, natural
Aroma: Almost Odorless
Botanical name:Vitis vinifera
Country of origin:Dongbei,China
Method of extraction:Cold pressed
Part of the plant used:seed
Crop season:All Year
Constituents:Linoleic acid,oleic acid
Grapeseed Oil can be extracted through the Cold-pressing method or through Solvent Extraction. Grapeseed Carrier Oil is known to have a light, nutty aroma with a hint of sweetness. It is thin in consistency and leaves a glossy finish on the skin.
Benefits of Grape Seed Oil:
1. Grapeseed Oil may absorb easily into your skin to deliver intense moisture without irritating skin, leaving an oily residue, or clogging pores.
2. When used in hair, Grapeseed Oil contributes to its softness and smoothness while promoting is growth.
3. Grapeseed Oil may boost circulation and reduce the appearance of varicose veins, spider veins, and cellulite.
4. When used in a massage, Grapeseed Oil may soothe tired muscles, and its anti-inflammatory activity can relieve the pain and swelling associated with arthritis.
5. Vitamin E in Grapeseed Oil boosts immunity and improves numerous body systems as well as the body’s ability to heal wounds by eliminating harmful bacteria.
Uses of Cold Pressed Unrefined Grapeseed Oil:
1. A few drops of Grapeseed Oil can be massaged into the skin after shaving, as its astringent and antiseptic qualities help to nourish, tighten, and repair skin.
2. It can be added to cosmetic products such as lip balms, moisturizers,creams,sunblocks, and lotions to delay the appearance of aging skin with its antioxidant properties.
3. It can be used to cleanse the makeup such as eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara, drop a few drops of the oil onto a cotton bud and gently wipe it across the eyelids and lashes.
4. It can be used to eliminate dandruff and frizz while reducing hair loss, mix 10 drops of Grapeseed Oil with 2 drops of Lime Essential Oil and gently massage mixture into the scalp to condition the hair and enhance its softness and smoothness.
5.For a cognition-enhancing head massage, blend 90 ml of Grapeseed Oil with 7 drops of Rosemary essential Oil before gently massaging it into the scalp.