Product details: Vetiver Oil,100% pure, natural
Aroma: Fresh, warm yet cooling, woody, earthy,
Botanical name: Vetiveria zizanioides (Linn) Nash.
Country of origin: Yunnan,China
Method of extraction: Steam distillation
Part of the plant used: Roots
Crop season: Whole tear
Constituents: α-Vetivone, β-Vetivone, and Khusinol.
Vetiver Essential Oil is derived from roots of the Vetiveria zizanioides (Linn) Nash. Botanical by Steam distillation. Vetiver Oil is widely used in Cosmetics, medicine and aromatherapy
1. Organic Vetiver oil is a deeply hydrating moisturizer that firms, tightens, and protects your skin.
2. Vetiver fragrance oil may relieve the body of aches and pains while easing mental and physical exhaustion as well as insomnia.
3. Vetiver root oil is reputed to effectively diminish feelings of anger, irritability, panic and restlessness.
1. Aromatherapy: Add a few drops of vetiver oil to a diffuser or vaporizer to create a calming and grounding atmosphere. Inhale deeply and enjoy the soothing aroma for relaxation and stress relief.
2. Skincare: Dilute vetiver oil with a carrier oil, such as coconut or jojoba oil, and apply it topically to the skin. This can help moisturize and rejuvenate the skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and promoting a healthy complexion.
3. Massage: Blend vetiver root oil with a carrier oil and use it for a relaxing massage. This can help release tension and promote a sense of well-being.
4. Bathing: Add a few drops of organic vetiver oil to your bathwater for a nourishing and aromatic bathing experience. This can help relax your body and mind.
5. Perfume: Create your own unique fragrance by adding vetiver oil as a base note to your perfume blend. Its earthy and woody scent can add depth and complexity to the fragrance.