Product details:Black pepper oil, 100% pure, natural
Aroma: Crisp, fresh, peppercorn aroma.
Botanical name:Piper nigrum
Country of origin:Guangxi,China
Method of extraction:Steam distillation
Part of the plant used:Dried berries
Crop season:All Year
Black pepper essential oil is obtained from black pepper.The oil has got all of the primary ingredients of black pepper, together with the extra advantage that it’s volatile and could be utilized in aromatherapy.
1. Black Pepper Oil is carminative so it helps eliminate gases as well as prohibit additional gas formation within the stomach as well as in the intestines.
2. Black Pepper Oil is an effective antispasmodic and provides good relief in case there is cramps, muscles pulls, spasms, or convulsions.
3. If you suffer from stomach pains, food poisoning or other digestive problem, you are able to combine black pepper oil with a carrier oil (e.g. olive oil or jojoba oil) and rub the mix in your stomach.
4. To improve blood circulation you can use Black Pepper Oil in combined massage oil or even dilute it in bath.
1. To ease stiff muscles, use 2 drops of Black Pepper, 2 Drops of West Indian Bay, and 6 drops of Spike Lavender.
2. To encourage digestion, use 2 drops of Black Pepper, 4 drops of ginger, and 4 drops of Bergamot mint.
3. To increase appetite,dilute and massage 1 drop over the abdomen as desired, or use aromatically many times a day.
4. For Neuralgia,dilute 1 drop of oil with several drops of carrier oil and gently massage over the area of concern.