Product details:Cinnamon oil, 100% pure, natural
Aroma: Warm and Spicy
Botanical name:Cinnamomum Cassia
Country of origin:Guangxi,China
Method of extraction:Steam distillation
Part of the plant used:Leaves or Barks
Crop season:All Year
Cinnamon Leaf Oil and Cinnamon Bark Oil are both derived from the steam distillation of each of these respective parts. Before extracting the oil from the bark, Cinnamon sticks are mashed or broken into small pieces and placed inside the distillation flask, which is connected to the steam generator and to a condenser, where oil condenses. From there, it passes through a separator where it is collected.
1. Cinnamon Essential Oil is known to diminish the feelings of depression, faintness, and exhaustion. It is reputed to relax the body enough to stimulate the libido, making it an effective natural aphrodisiac.
2. Cinnamon Essential Oil is reputed to calm dry skin and to effectively alleviate aches, pains, and stiffness experienced in the muscles and joints and in the digestive system.
3. Cinnamon Essential Oil is reputed to effectively reduce inflammation, eliminate viruses, and boost immunity.
4. Its antibacterial properties make it ideal for use in addressing acne, rashes, and infections. Its anti-oxidant properties help to slow the look of aging.
1. For a Cinnamon formulation that functions as a therapeutic and rejuvenating moisturizer, mix 1 drop of Cinnamon Oil into a regular face cream and massage a small amount of the mixture into the skin at night before bedtime
2. For a Cinnamon shampoo that is reputed to stimulate hair growth and to address dandruff, thinning hair, and hair fall, combine 5-6 drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil with 5 Tbsp. Olive Carrier Oil and massage this blend into the scalp.
3. For an invigorating Cinnamon Oil blend that boosts immunity, eases congestion, and relieves stress, diffuse a blend of 1 drop Cinnamon Essential Oil (Bark or Leaf), 1 drop Rosemary Essential Oil, 1 drop Eucalyptus Essential Oil, 1 drop Clove Essential Oil, and 1 drop Orange Essential Oil.