Product details:Cedarwood Oil,100% pure, natural
Aroma: Fresh, woody, and balsamic.
Botanical name:Cedrus deodara
Country of origin:Guizhou,China
Method of extraction:Steam distillation
Part of the plant used:Woods
Crop season:Aug. to Oct.
Cedarwood Essential Oil is steam distilled from the wood of the Cedar tree, of which there are several species, such as Cedrus atlantica, Cedrus deodara, Juniperus mexicana, and Juniperus virginiana, which are more commonly recognized as Atlas, Himalayan, Texan, and Virginian Cedarwood, respectively.
1. Used in aromatherapy applications, Cedarwood Essential Oil is known for its sweet and woody fragrance, which has been characterized as warm, comforting, and sedative, thus naturally promoting stress relief.
2. Used cosmetically on the skin, Cedarwood Essential Oil can help soothe irritation, inflammation, redness, and itchiness, as well as dryness that leads to cracking, peeling, or blistering.
3. Used in hair, Cedarwood Oil is known to cleanse the scalp, removing excess oil, dirt, and dandruff.
4. Used medicinally, Cedarwood Essential Oil’s antiseptic properties are reputed to protect the body against harmful bacteria that are known to cause fungal infections, which can be destructive to the skin and general health.
1. To soothe asthma, coughing, congestion, a buildup of phlegm, and other respiratory discomforts that make it difficult to breathe easily, add a few drops of Cedarwood Essential Oil to a diffuser.
2. To naturally reduce hair loss, Cedarwood Essential Oil can be diluted in a regular shampoo and conditioner before being applied as usual in the shower.
3. To soothe pain, aches, stiffness, and inflammation, Cedarwood Essential Oil can be diluted with a carrier oil of personal preference and massaged into the affected areas.