Product details:Cedarwood Oil,100% pure, natural
Aroma: Fresh, woody, and balsamic.
Botanical name:Cedrus deodara
Country of origin:Guizhou,China
Method of extraction:Steam distillation
Part of the plant used:Woods
Crop season:Aug. to Oct.
Cedarwood Essential Oil is steam distilled from the wood of the Cedar tree, of which there are several species, such as Cedrus atlantica, Cedrus deodara, Juniperus mexicana, and Juniperus virginiana, which are more commonly recognized as Atlas, Himalayan, Texan, and Virginian Cedarwood, respectively.
Benefits of Pure Cedarwood Essential Oil
1. When used in aromatherapy applications, cedarwood Essential Oil is reputed for its sweet and woody fragrance, which has been characterized as warm, comforting, and sedative, thus naturally promoting stress relief.
2. When used cosmetically on the skin, cedarwood Essential Oil may help soothe redness , inflammation, irritation, and itchiness, as well as dryness that leads to peeling, cracking, or blistering.
3. When used in hair, cedarwood Essential Oil is reputed to cleanse the scalp, removing excess dirt, oil, and dandruff.Cedarwood Essential Oil may enhance circulation to the scalp and tighten the follicles, which may help stimulate healthy growth and thereby help reduce thinning by slowing hair loss.
4.When used medicinally, cedarwood Oil’s antiseptic properties are known to protect the body against harmful bacteria that are known to cause fungal infections, which may be destructive to our skin and general health.
Uses of Cedarwood Bark Oil
1. To soothe asthma, coughing, congestion, a buildup of phlegm, and other respiratory discomforts that make it difficult to breathe easily, add a few drops of Cedarwood Essential Oil to a diffuser.
2. To naturally reduce hair loss, Cedarwood Essential Oil can be diluted in a regular shampoo and conditioner before being applied as usual in the shower.
3. To soothe pain, aches, stiffness, and inflammation, Cedarwood Essential Oil can be diluted with a carrier oil of personal preference and massaged into the affected areas.