Product details:Rosemary oil,100% pure, natural
Aroma: Fresh, herbaceous, sweet, slightly medicinal.
Botanical name:Rosmarinus officinalis
Country of origin:Hunan,China
Method of extraction:Steam distillation
Part of the plant used:Leaves
Crop season:All Year
Constituents:: α-Pinene, Camphor, 1,8-Cineol, Camphene, Limonene, and Linalool.
Rosemary oil is extracted from leaves after a distillation process. Though best known as a food seasoning, it is one of the most popular aromatic and medicinal plants worldwide.It's powerful and refreshing smell is herbaceous and similar to mint with an undertone that is characterized as woody and balsamic.
1. Rosemary Oil helps reduce stress levels and nervous tension, boost mental activity, encourage clarity and insight, relieve fatigue, and support respiratory function.
2. Rosemary Essential Oil is known to stimulate hair growth, reduce pain, soothe inflammation, eliminate headaches, strengthen the immune system, and condition hair to make it look and feel healthy.
3. Rosemary Essential Oil's refreshing and energizing aroma can be diluted with water and used in natural homemade room fresheners to eliminate unpleasant odors from the environment as well as from objects.
4. The anti-microbial, antiseptic, astringent, antioxidant, and tonic properties of this oil make it a beneficial additive in skin care products that are meant to soothe or even treat dry or oily skin, eczema, inflammation, and acne.
Uses of rosemary oil
1. To relieve stress while studying and maintain concentration, diffuse Rosemary Essential Oil in the room for a maximum of 30 minutes.
2. By diluting Rosemary Oil in a carrier oil such as Fractionated Coconut Oil and massaging it into the lymph nodes, the body will be stimulated to more rapidly eliminate waste and to soothe digestive ailments.
3. A dilution of Rosemary Oil in distilled white vinegar and water make a spray cleanser that is suitable to wipe down surfaces like countertops.