Product details:Patchouli oil, 100% pure, natural
Aroma: Woody, earthy, weed, balsamic, spicy, minty
Botanical name:Pogostemon cablin
Country of origin:Guangxi,China
Method of extraction:Steam distillation
Part of the plant used:Leaves
Crop season:All Year
Constituents:Patchouli alcohol,Alpha-Bulnesene,Alpha-Guaiene,Caryophyllene, Alpha-Gurjunene pogestol
Patchouli essential oil is obtained from Patchouli leaves by steam distillation. Patchouli Essential Oil is usually thick and ranges in color from light yellow to a deep amber or brown.
1. Patchouli essential oil is known to fight infections that contribute to fevers, thereby reducing body temperatures.
2. Patchouli Oil's astringent properties help prevent the early onset of sagging skin and hair loss.
3. It is known to eliminate unpleasant odors in the environment and to balance emotions.
4. Patchouli essential oil can relieve discomfort associated with digestive issues.
5. By boosting circulation and thus increasing oxygen to the organs and cells, it helps the body retain a healthy-looking, youthful appearance.
1. 1-2 drops of the oil can be mixed into a skin care product of personal preference and used to moisturize problem skin that is blemished or wrinkled.
2. Used as a massage balm, 1-2 drops of Patchouli Essential Oil can be diluted with a carrier oil such as Fractionated Coconut Oil before being applied to the body.
3. Diffusing 3-4 drops of this anti-inflammatory oil can also reduce fevers and colds by eliminating infectious bacteria, thus reducing body temperature and the pain commonly associated with illness.
4. A spray cleaner can be made by blending 10 drops of Patchouli Essential Oil with 10 drops of Orange Essential Oil and diluting the blend in a 16 oz. (470 ml) bottle of warm water. This can be used to clean any surfaces including counters, walls, and floors.