Product details:Myrrh oil,100% pure, natural
Aroma: Fresh, lemony, herbaceous.
Botanical name:Commiphora myrrha (Syn. Balsamodendron myrrha)
Country of origin:Egypt
Method of extraction:Steam distillation
Part of the plant used:Resin
Crop season:All Year
Myrrh Essential Oil is produced when Myrrh resin undergoes Solvent Extraction; however, sometimes they undergo Steam Distillation instead.The resultant oil is thick and viscous in consistency, ranging in color from yellow to amber to dark brown. Its aroma is warm, dry, musty, woody, herbaceous, and smoky.
1. Myrrh Essential Oil is known to have expectorant effects that reduce the discomforts of respiratory problems, offering relief for colds, congestion, coughs, bronchitis, and phlegm.
2. Myrrh Oil works as a powerful antioxidant that maintains skin health by facilitating the fading of unwanted blemishes.
3. Myrrh Essential Oil works as an astringent that strengthens the muscles and smooths the skin while promoting relaxation.
4. Myrrh Essential Oil is known to facilitate the healing of wounds by protecting them from infection and by calming tissue inflammation.
1. Adding a few drops of Myrrh Oil to an electric diffuser will support the respiratory system by soothing cough and cold symptoms.
2. Simply add a few drops of the oil to a cotton bud and dab it onto enlarged pores, acne breakouts, infections, blemishes, sores, or wounds.
3. Simply add a few drops to the cold compress and apply it directly to any area of skin that is swollen, sore, tender, or infected.
4. For a natural foot lotion that uses Myrrh to soothe and smooth dry, callused feet, blend 10 drops each of Myrrh, Frankincense, and Lemon essential oils with Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil.