Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-01 Origin:Site
Grape seed generally accounts for about 3% to 7% of the total weight of grapes. As a by-product of the wine industry, it is a high-quality edible oil resource. Grape seed oil content is 10% to 20%. The proportion of linoleic acid in most varieties of grape seed oil is more than 70% of the total fatty acids, some even as high as 81%, and varieties with less than 60% are extremely rare. It can be seen that grape seed oil belongs to high linoleic acid oil.
Grape seed oil contains vitamins B1, B3, B5, VF, VC, chlorophyll, trace mineral elements, essential fatty acids, fructose, glucose, minerals, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium and grape polyphenols. The main ingredients of grape seed oil are linoleic acid and proanthocyanidins, and the content of linoleic acid is more than 70%. Linoleic acid is an essential fatty acid of the human body, which is easily absorbed by the human body. Long-term consumption of grape seed oil can lower the human serum cholesterol and effectively regulate the human autonomic nerve function. Grape seed oil is rich in vitamin E, has strong antioxidant properties, can effectively extend the shelf life, and is not easy to cause oxidative rancidity due to light, heat radiation and contact with air. Due to its relatively stable performance, in addition to being directly eaten on the table as a cooking oil and used to make various foods, grape seed oil is also one of the important raw materials for making high-end cosmetics and medicines. Grape seed oil also contains essential minerals such as potassium, sodium, calcium and various fat-soluble and water-soluble vitamins. It is suitable for the production of nutritious food for the elderly, infants and young children, medical food and special food for high-altitude workers.
Grape seed oil has a dual effect on the skin. On the one hand, it can promote the formation of moderate cross-linking of collagen. On the other hand, as an effective free radical scavenger, it can prevent the skin from “excessive cross-linking” and thus prevent it. The appearance of skin wrinkles and vesicles keep the skin soft and smooth.
As human skin is damaged by a large number of free radicals and its ability to resist free radicals declines, it is damaged by ultraviolet rays. Human skin accelerates aging and wrinkling. Grape seed oil is a high-efficiency anti-oxidation and free radical scavenging beauty and skin care product. It is easily absorbed by the skin's connective tissues. It can help protect the skin from UV damage, nourish the skin, reduce skin diseases and wrinkles, and even eliminate scars.
Grape seed oil is one of the most potent free radical scavengers discovered so far. The main extract of grape seed-proanthocyanidin (OPC) has the effect of whitening and removing spots: because proanthocyanidin has super antioxidant capacity, it is vitamin E 50 times, 20 times that of vitamin C, can delay aging and prevent arteriosclerosis. It is also known as skin vitamins. It has fat-soluble and water-soluble properties, and has super whitening and spot-removing effects. It can eliminate skin spots, chloasma, butterfly spots and other spots.
Polluted air, UV damage and cosmetics activate free radicals, leading to a large number of cell deaths and metabolic disorders. Intracellular impurities cannot be metabolized out of the body, causing pigmentation, while dead and aging cells aggravate the skin’s color and make the skin dull. Matte. Grape seed oil can accelerate the production of skin cells, promote cell metabolism, and make the skin white and tender.
Free radicals attack cells, causing massive damage to skin cells, damage to cell membranes, and loss of water in the cell membranes, resulting in a lack of moisture in the skin. Dry, desquamation and wrinkle formation. Grape seed oil can fill new cells and protected epidermal cells with moisture to achieve the skin's moisturizing effect.
Acne is inflammation of the skin caused by lipid accumulation and bacteria in the skin. Inflammation is due to the presence of histamine, which is an inflammatory factor released by the body's basophils and mast cells being attacked by free radicals, leading to the rupture of cell membranes. Grape seed oil can remove histamine and make the skin smooth. It also has the effect of healing scars.