Product details:Citronella Oil,100% pure, natural
Aroma:Citrusy, slightly fruity, fresh, sweet
Botanical name:Cymbopogon winterianus Jowitt
Country of origin:Jiangxi,China
Method of extraction:Steam distillation
Part of the plant used:Grass
Crop season:May to June
Citronella oil is an essential oil obtained from the leaves and stems of different species of Cymbopogon (lemongrass). The oil is used extensively as a source of perfumery chemicals such as citronellal, citronellol, and geraniol.These chemicals find extensive use in soap, candles and incense, perfumery, cosmetic, and flavouring industries throughout the world.
1. Citronella Essential Oil can deodorize and refresh foul body odors by inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria, which makes it an ideal ingredient in natural perfumes, deodorants, body sprays, and bath blends.
2. Citronella Oil’s antiseptic and anti-fungal properties eliminate and prevent the growth of fungus on wounds.
3. Citronella oil is also a plant-based insect repellent and has been registered for this use in the United States since 1948. The United States Environmental Protection Agency considers oil of citronella as a biopesticide with a non-toxic mode of action.
1. Simply diffuse 3 drops of Citronella Oil in a diffuser of personal preference and enjoy a greater sense of focus.
2. Simply diffuse a blend consisting of 2 drops each of Citronella, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oils to attain this relief while also enhancing circulation and reducing stress and anxiety.
3. To promote the look of a younger, smoother complexion while protecting it against sun damage, add 1-2 drops of Citronella Essential Oil to a regular mild face wash or to a body wash
4. For a shampoo that eliminates excess oil, dandruff, fungus, and infections while smoothing out knots, mix 2-3 drops of Citronella Essential Oil into a regular shampoo.