Product details: Citronella Oil,100% pure, natural
Aroma: Citrusy, slightly fruity, fresh, sweet
Botanical name: Cymbopogon winterianus Jowitt
Country of origin: Jiangxi,China
Method of extraction: Steam distillation
Part of the plant used: Grass
Crop season: May to June
Constituents: Citronellal, Geraniol
Citronella oil is an essential oil obtained from the leaves and stems of different species of Cymbopogon (lemongrass). The oil is used extensively as a source of perfumery chemicals such as citronellal, citronellol, and geraniol. These chemicals find extensive use in soap, candles and incense, perfumery, cosmetic, and flavouring industries throughout the world.
1. Organic citronella oil may deodorize and refresh foul body odors by inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria, which makes it an ideal ingredient in natural perfumes, body sprays, deodorants and bath blends.
2. Natural citronella oil's antiseptic and anti-fungal properties may eliminate and prevent the growth of fungus on wounds.
3. Citronella pure essential oil is also a plant-based insect repellent and has been registered for this use in the United States since 1948. The United States Environmental Protection Agency considers oil of citronella as a biopesticide with a non-toxic mode of action.
4. Citronella Oil's detoxifying, diaphoretic, and diuretic properties may promote the body's expulsion of toxins, such as acids, fat, and excess water and bile.
1. Simply diffuse 3 drops of clear citronella oil in a diffuser of personal preference and enjoy a greater sense of focus.
2. Simply diffuse a blend consisting of 2 drops each of Citronella, Peppermint and Lavender essential oils to attain this relief while also enhancing circulation and reducing stress and anxiety.
3. To promote the look of a younger complexion while protecting it against sun damage, you can try to add 1-2 drops of organic citronella essential oil to a regular mild face wash or to a body wash.
4. For a shampoo that eliminates excess oil, dandruff, fungus, and infections while smoothing out knots, mix 2-3 drops of pure natural citronella oil into a your shampoo.