Product details:Bergamot oil , 100% pure, natural
Aroma: Fresh, orange/lemon/citrusy, slightly floral.
Botanical name:Citrus bergamia
Country of origin:Yunnan,China
Method of extraction:Cold Pressed
Part of the plant used: Peel
The main constituent:Limonene, Linalool, Linalyl Acetate, Gamma Terpinene, Beta-Bisabolene, Beta Pinene.
Bergamot Oil is derived from the cold expression of the Bergamot fruit peel when the fruit is nearly ripe. The fruit skin is peeled and then exposed to centrifugal force, which separates the essential oils from water and fruit fragments. 100 Bergamot fruits will yield approximately 3 oz. of Bergamot Essential Oil.
1. Bergamot Essential Oil is known to help reduce anxiety and stress and thereby alleviate symptoms of depression.
2. Inhaling Bergamot Oil can also maintain metabolism by increasing the hormones and fluids that aid digestion and nutrient absorption.
3. The relaxing, soothing aroma of Bergamot Essential Oil is sedative and can assist with sleep disorders like insomnia by putting the user into a restful state.
4. Bergamot Oil can disinfect the skin by preventing the growth of harmful bacteria.
5. Bergamot Essential Oil works as a febrifuge, which helps the body to recover from illness by fighting infections that cause fever.
1. Diluted with a carrier oil and used topically, Bergamot Oil relieves muscle aches and body pains including headaches and discomforts associated with arthritis.
2. Blending Bergamot Oil into shampoo and body washes and rubbing it into the scalp and body may strengthen hair, stimulate its growth, and relieve itchiness and irritation on the scalp and skin.
3. When combined with the essential oils of Chamomile and Fennel, this blend can be massaged into the abdominal area to relieve indigestion and gas.
4. It can be added to natural homemade scented cosmetics, candles, and soaps.