Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-25 Origin:Site
The efficacy and role of avocado oil
It can be said that the biggest and most basic function of avocado oil is moisturizing. Because it contains a large amount of vitamin D and lecithin, its role in moisturizing is undoubtedly. Avocado oil is especially suitable for dry skin, and skin that lacks moisture for a long time is the easiest. Loss of elasticity, and aging will follow. This is definitely a woman’s nightmare. As a basic essential oil for skin care, avocado oil is mainly used for moisturizing. For dry skin MM, you can try it!
Avocado oil also has a certain whitening effect, which can dilute stains. It is mainly used in combination with other essential oils to achieve better whitening effects. Avocado oil can be combined with lemon essential oils, chamomile essential oils, etc. to achieve whitening effects.
Three: lose weight
The weight loss effect of avocado oil is also sought after by everyone. Using avocado oil to massage the body can help eliminate swelling and help eliminate excess water in the body, thereby achieving the effect of weight loss and body beauty. It is often used with essential oils such as rosemary, lemon, and cinnamon. For use with.
Four: prevent high blood pressure
Avocado oil contains unsaturated fatty acids, which can help lower cholesterol and clear blood vessels, thereby preventing cardiovascular disease, especially for high blood pressure.
The nutritional value of avocado oil
1. Contains a variety of vitamins, rich fat and protein, and high content of sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, etc. The rich fat contains up to 80% unsaturated fatty acid, which is a high-energy, low-sugar fruit.
2. The oil content of the kernel is 8~29%. The oil is a non-drying oil, has no irritation, and has low acidity. It can be stored for a long time after emulsification and is edible.
3. Avocado oil is rich in vitamins A, E and B2, which is good for the eyes; office workers who often sit in front of the computer should eat more.
4. Rich in unsatisfied fats, it is very helpful to reduce cardiovascular diseases.
5. Mature avocado oil contains 30% precious vegetable oil-oleic acid, which has a special effect on dry hair. It also has a good improvement effect on other dull and dull hair.
6. Avocado oil is one of the most energy-rich fruits, with a fat content of about 15%, which is higher than that of eggs and chicken. Each 100 grams of avocado oil contains about 160 kcal of energy, which is 3 times that of sweet apples and 2.7 times that of milk.