Shaanxi Yuanjian Biological Technology Co.,Ltd
Manufacturer Add: Industrial Park in Wugong County, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Basic Information of Neroli Oil
Other Name: Neroli Essential Oil
Appearance: Colorless to Light Yellow
Purity: 100% Pure
Plant Used: Flowers
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Description of Neroli Oil
Neroli essential oil is extracted from the flowers of Citrus aurantium var. amara (also known as Citrus vulgaris and C. Bigardia) of the Rutaceae family and is also known as orange flower and Neroli bigarade. Neroli oil is extracted from the small, white, waxy flowers of the bitter-orange tree by steam distillation and yields 0.8 - 1 %.
Function of Neroli Oil
1. Neroli oil benefits is it can be used for intestinal spasms, colitis and diarrhea.
2. It helps insomnia, and as one of the essential oils with the most sedative effects is useful for treating depression, anxiety and shock
3. Neroli oil uses in calming heart palpitations, treating headaches, neuralgia and vertigo. It can help when a patient is convalescing and is a good general tonic.
4. Pure neroli oil is non-toxic, non-sensitizing, non-irritant and non-phototoxic yet must be used sparingly when a sharp clear head is needed, as it can be very relaxing.
5. Neroli oil is very relaxing and can relieve chronic anxiety, depression, fear, shock and stress and its calming effect can also be beneficial to the digestive tract.
Shipping & Storage
Delivery: Sea/Air shipping & International Express
Shipping Time: 2-3 working days after payment
Package: 30ml /50ml/100ml: amber glass bottles, 1kg/5kg: aluminum drums.
25kg plastic barrels(30cm(length)*26cm(width)*42cm(height))
180kg Tinning iron drums (56cm(diameter)*90cm(height) )
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 24 months
If you are looking for pure organic China neroli oil from professional supplier, or checking neroli oil benefits and price with professional company, please feel free to contact Yuanjian Biological Technology.