Manufacturer Add: Industrial Park in Wugong County, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Natural Organic High Linoleic Safflower Oil
Product Name:High linoleic safflower oil
Product Name:Safflower Seed Oil
Type:Safflower Seed Extract Oil
Specification:100% Cold Press Oil
Shelf Life:24 Months
Packing:Double-Layer Bag Inside, Carton Box/Drum Outside
Standard:Safflower Seed Oil
Production Capacity:10mt Per Month
Extract Method: Cold press/ steam distillation
Active Ingredient: Linoleic Acid 70%
Purity: 100% Pure and Natural
Part of Used: Safflower seed
Colour: Light clear yellow
Aroma: Characteristic Odour
Packaging: 1kg bottle, 10kg/25kg/50kg drum
Safflower seed oil is named safflower oil, which is made from safflower seed in cold press process. It is high quality edible vegetable oil. Its appearance is purely clear, bright and yellow. It contains great amounts of unsaturated fatty acids, such as linoleic acid, palmitic acid, oleic acid, oryzanol, sterol etc. Safflower seed oil is also rich in vitamin E. Safflower seed oil's major features are high content of linoleic acid and high content of vitamin E.
|Appearance||Clear light yellow liquid|
|Odor||light safflower oil's smell|
|Special gravity(d 20)||0.922~0.927g/cm3|
|Acid Value||≤1.0 mg KOH/g|
|Peroxide Value||≤ 6 Mmol/kg|
|Moisture and Volatiles||≤ 0.10%|
|Color and Luster(25.4mm)||Y≤35; R ≤3|
|Cold Test||Clear after 5.5 hours at 0 °C|
|Saponification Value||186~198mg KOH/g|
1. Refined safflower seed oil is okay for direct oral administration. One person drink 60ml safflower seed oil, after one week his cholesterol will decrease by 10%, and a course of 3 months later his blood fat remains stable.
2. Mix safflower seed oil with raw egg and honey in boilde water.
3. Directly raw mix safflower seed oil with cold dish as salad oil.
4. Safflower seed oil is suitable for hot food in the form of fried and stir-fried dishes, oil's temperature should not exceed 255 °C, heating time should not be too long. If you heat the oil and food together, it is okay. It prevents oil's overheating to keep oil nutrition and dish delicious.
1. Health care
1) Reducing the level of cholesterol in the blood which reduces the risk of heart disease; treating all kinds of cardiovascular disease, hepatism and senile disease;
2) One of the best health benefits of safflower oil is that it is effective in eliminating the excess fat accumulated in the body. Thus it helps in losing weight.
Safflower oil also promotes hair growth and healthy skin as it contains vitamin E. People who have dry skin should use safflower oil as it helps in moisturizing the skin, especially during the dry winter months.
Safflower seed oil as edible vegetable oil has stable bright color and high nutrition. Used for fried and raw mixed with cold dishes as sauces and salads; also used for frozen desserts etc.
Packaging Details: 25kg/drum; Vacuum package
Customized Packaging Supported
Shipping Choices: DHL, FedEx, EMS