Manufacturer Add: Industrial Park in Wugong County, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Evening Primrose Seed Oil,20% Gla,china Supplier Wholesale Evening Primrose Oil
Product Name:Evening Primrose Seed Oil,Gamma Linolenic Acid
Type:Evening Primrose Seed Oil
Specification:20% Gamma Linolenic Acid
Packaging:Double-Layer Bags Inside, Carton Box/Drum Outside
Shelf Life:24 Months
Resource:Evening Primrose Seed
Packing:Double-Layer Bag Inside, Carton Box/Drum Outside
Standard:Evening Primrose Seed Extract Oil
Production Capacity:10mt Per Month
Evening Primrose Seed Oil Gamma Linolenic Acid
Brief introduction of evening primrose seed oil: Evening primrose oil is extracted from seeds of the evening primrose plant (Oenothera biennis) a wildflower that grows in eastern and central North America.
1.EPO contains rlinolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid. Essential fatty acid are required by
the body for growth and development , and must be obtained from the diet.
2. EPO is used for skin disorders. Such as eczema, psoriasis and acne. It is also used for rheumatoid arthritis, week bones(osteoporosis), cancer, high cholesterol, heart disease, a movement disorder in children called dyspraxia, alcoholism and schizophrenia, also used for chronic fatigue syndrome, asthma, nerve damage relate to diabetes, an itching disorder called neurodermatitis and peptic ulcer disease.
3. Women use it in pregnancy can prevent high blood pressure, it is also can create premenstrual syndrome, endometriosis and some symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes.
|Evening Primrose Carrier Oil|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Type||Pure Carrier Oil|
|Certification||USFDA, ISO, GMP, HACCP, WHO|
|Supply Type||Original Brand Manufacturing|
|Brand Name||Aromaaz International|
|Botanical Name||Oenothera biennis|
|Form||Slightly viscous fluid|
|Chemical Contituents||γ -Linolenic, Linoleic, Oleic, Palmitic and Stearic acids|
|Extraction Method||Cold pressed and then partially refined|
|Mixes well with||Jojoba and Olive oils|
|Unique features||Agreat moisturizer, an excellent astringent and inflammatory.|
Packaging Details: 25kg/drum; Vacuum package
Customized Packaging Supported
Shipping Choices: DHL, FedEx, EMS...By air, by sea
Q1: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, we offer free samples, but the shipping cost should be covered by our customers.
Q2: How to start orders or make payments?
A: Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Paypal.
3. Q3: How to confirm the product quality before placing orders?
A: You can get free samples for some products, you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples.
You can send us your product specifications and requests, we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
4. Q4: Is there a discount?
A: Different quantity has different discount.
5. Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
6. Are you manufacturer or distributor?
A: We are professional manufacturer of plant extracts, animal extracts, solid beverage and herbal tea. There are two plants in our factory, one is for herbal extracts, the other is for solid beverage and herbal tea products.
7. Do you have a branch office abroad?
A: Yes, we have a branch office and a warehouse in Ontario, CA, USA. We can stock products in our US warehouse for you.