Manufacturer Add: Industrial Park in Wugong County, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Castor Oil Uses Castor Oil For Hair Castor Oil For Skin
Model NO.:Castor oil
Type:Human Health Analyzer
Character:Colorless or Slightly Yellow Clear Viscous Liquid
|Character||Colorless or slightly yellow clear viscous liquid|
|Main ingredient||Ricinoleic acid|
Function of castor oil:
1.Castor oil for Hair and skin
Fatty acids and Vitamin E in the castor oil benefits for hair growth. Apply black castor oil on hair and scalp, it can stimulate hair growth, improves blood circulation, frees the scalp fungal infections and dandruff. Hair roots get the required nourishment through castor oil. It is good for hair loss and split ends. The castor oil traps the moisture of the hair and prevents it from becoming dry. The same theory comes into force when apply the castor oil on eyebrows. Topical application of castor oil helps in thickening of eyebrows.
2. Castor oil to Increase Immunity
Those relying on naturopathy say that castor oil strengthens the immune system by increasing white blood cells and thus fights infections. After a scientific study, Harvey Grady said when apply castor oil on human body, it increases the count of T-11 cells and the total lymphocytes in the blood within 24 hours. This energizes the body’s defence mechanism.
Castor oil is used to treat constipation. It also can be used to clean out the intestines before a bowel examination/surgery. Castor oil is known as a stimulant laxative, it works by increasing the movement of intestines which can help the stool to come out.
Application of castor oil:
1. Agriculture: In agriculture, castor meal is used in organic farming and Undecylenic Acid which is derivative of Castor Oil is an significant effort for the enlargement of mushrooms.
2. Pharmaceuticals: For Pharmaceuticals Industry, Castor Oil BP, Castor Oil USP, Castor Oil EP, Castor Oil DAB 10 grades are used in a mixture of pharmaceutical products.
3. Perfumery: Perfumery applied basically heptaldehyde and undecylenic acid to create aroma chemicals in perfumes.
4. Lubricant: In lubricant basically use hydrogenated castor oil, 12 hydroxy stearic acid and sebacic acid are used in the manufacture of greases.
5. Paper & Inks: As we seen, Blown castor oils are exploiting in many bio-based ink formulations, and castor oil derivatives are used in creation extraordinary resin coatings in a variety of types of printing inks.
6. Cosmetics: In Cosmetics, special ethoxylated derivatives, deodorize castor oil, hydrogenated castor oil are extensively used in an assortment of cosmetics & toiletries.It is widely used for face and skin.
7. Paint & Coatings: For paint & coatings industry, dehydrated castor oil fatty acids are used to make high solids alkyd, acrylic and epoxy ester resins for coating applications.