Manufacturer Add: Industrial Park in Wugong County, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province, China.
100% Pure Organic Rosehip Oil,Rosehip Seed Oil Supplier
Model NO.: 20160323
Grade: Pure Essential Oil Grade A
Function: Respiratory System
Certification: MSDS, Coa
Usage: Cosmetic Raw Materials, Hair Care Chemicals
Raw Material: Oil
Transport Machine: Plane, Ship
Product Name: Rosehip Oil
Botanical Name: Rosa Rubiginosa
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Color: Very Light Red
Aromatic Description: Rosehip Has Very Little Scent Characteristic of Mo
Export Markets: Global
Packing: 1kg/Bottle, 25kgs/Drum
Production Capacity: 1 Ton/ Month
Rosehip oil Instruction.
Rose hip oil comes from the seeds of a specific variety of rose, Rosa aff. rubiginosa or Rosa moschata. A cold-press extraction method separates the oil from the hips and seeds. The delicate oil needs refrigerated or stored in a cool, dark location to prevent rancidity. For facial skin care, rose hip oil offers several benefits when applied externally due to its primary constituents: essential fatty acids, vitamin E, vitamin C and B-carotene, a form of vitamin A.
About Our Rosehip Essential oil:
Product Name: 100% pure natural rosehip oil
Color: Colorless to light yellow
Extract Method: Cold Pressed
Rosehip Oil Benefits:
· Regenerates tissues: This oil rich as mentioned in fatty acids, accelerates the pace of regeneration and repair.
· Stimulates production of collagen and elastin: Its effects are not only confined to the epidermis but it can also transcend deeper layers of the skin where it reinvigorates fibroblasts, skin cells that produce collagen and elastin responsible for the firmness and elasticity of the skin and connective tissue, and very involved, as we shall see in the appearance of stretch marks.
· Reduces scars from any cause: Although they are old, hypertrophic, keloid, caused by acne or chickenpox, resulting in a skin transplant, a surgery or an accident.
· In depth Moisturizer: Rosehip oil's ceramides reinforces the barrier inside the epidermal cells thus reducing water loss from the skin.
· Fights aging: This oil nourishes and hydrates the cells. When used daily, it helps remove deep wrinkles and delays the onset of other lines.
· Redistribute the pigmentation of the skin: With the ability to produce melanin rosehip oil helps correct skin problems due to overexposure to the sun, including sunspots· Preventing skin cancer: Rosehip oil does so through several mechanisms.
· Improves blood circulation: rosehip oil accelerates and regulates the rate of microvasculature i.e. improves blood flow and replenishment of nutritional substances in the areas where it is applied.
· Has anti-inflammatory properties: It has been shown to reduce inflammation and congestion of the tissues.
· It is energizing: Provides metabolic energy to the cells so they can carry out their important functions.
· Restores and protects the hair: It acts as a natural restorative scalp and hair, especially as it is dry, stained or damaged by the sun, chlorine, cold, etc...
Uses of Rosehip Oil
- Applied to the skin as such, undiluted: to facilitate absorption is recommended to apply on freshly the cleaned complexion, slightly damp;
- Included as an ingredient in cosmetic compositions for skin care of any kind;
- Incorporated into a cream, lotion, facial oil and facial massage oil, with various specific cosmetic ingredients;
- As an ingredient in the cosmetic masks rejuvenation, of regeneration, stimulation and complexion elasticity
Rosehip oil blends well with
Rosehip Seed Oil is one of those oils which is fantastic when used on its own and doesn't really require the addition of essential oils to improve its performance. However, it's fine to add any oils that you like even if it's only to improve the aroma of the finished blend.